Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Craving Crusher Kit

Most people get cravings during the day.  Sometimes all day and sometimes in the afternoon around
2-3 pm (that's me!). The holidays are even worse because sweets are all around you and very tempting.  I have a trick that I use to help me keep control of my cravings.  It is my "Craving Crusher Kit".  I decorate cute little Altoid tins and share them with my clients, but you could use any container really.  An empty gum container works great too.  I fill it up with hard candy mints and gum that will kill that craving as it comes on.  These have anywhere from 5-20 calories and that is much less than what you were probably going to put in your mouth!  You can keep it in your purse or car and pop one in when you feel that moment of weakness.  Once the craving passes you will be glad that you chose to not give into it.  It's not worth it…… "A moment on the lips is a long time on the hips!"

No comments:

Post a Comment